- This event has passed.
Modern Analytics Program Executive Boot Camp (Virtual)
Join us for this one-day accelerated virtual workshop to cover the key areas of a cohesive data practice in this Modern Analytics Program Executive Boot Camp.
Digital transformation is disrupting every industry across the globe and every company is now in the software business. The Business Analytics space is a key area where agility is not an option, it is a business imperative. Enterprises must learn how to adapt and evolve quickly to increasingly rapid changes in technology capabilities, government regulations, competitor advances, world events, and economic conditions to avoid extinction.
Most organizations are at a crossroads with their data management & analytics programs. They have to embrace this urgency and adapt quickly while ensuring their foundational program can support this rapid pace of change and growth.
This instructor-led, live, virtual from anywhere workshop was designed to educate those that are tasked with the management and oversight of analytics programs. This is not a technical workshop. Through our training modules you will learn:
You will learn:
- Why companies that are data-driven organizations are thriving and what it takes from the executive suite to get there.
- Current market trends and how they impact data programs
- What modern data management looks like including architecture, governance, compliance and more
- Why self-service analytics programs are key to data-driven organizations
- DataOps: Why it is mandatory for durable, extensible, available and secure analytics programs
- Delivery processes and tools to support successful agile analytics programs
- The humans: What successful analytics teams look like
- The vision and roadmap to a successful data-driven program
*All times are listed in Mountain Time
- 8:30am Online Attendees Sign In
- 8:30-9:45am Module One: Lean-Agile Program Management (75 mins)
- 9:45-9:55am Break
- 9:55-11:10am Module Two: DataOps and MLOps (75 mins)
- 11:10-12:00pm Lunch
- 12:00-1:30pm Module Three: Why Modern Analytics Programs Matter + Agile Data Management (90 mins)
- 1:30-1:40pm Break
- 1:40-2:55pm Module Four: Data Science + Discovery (75 mins)
- 2:55-3:05pm Break
- 3:05-4:00pm Module Five: The Human Side of Analytics Programs (60 mins)
- 4:00pm Online Attendees Adjourn
During the workshop, we will provide a community platform for questions, collaboration, idea sharing with other attendees. All curriculum will be made available to all students.
Outcomes from the workshop include:
- A clearer understanding of why being a data-driven organization is important.
- Enough information to start to develop your modernization strategic plan.
- Understanding of the work and investment it takes to build and sustain your strong analytics program.
- The understanding of where the value is and the ability to move towards it!
- “AH-HA” moments from each session.
Who Should Attend:
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Analytics Programs
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of your Key Business Functional Domains
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Innovation and Transformation within Your Organization
This event is made possible by our partner Hike2. Hike2 is a digital solutions consultancy focused on helping their clients become better companies for their customers with innovative technology.