Duration: One Day Course
Effectively bridging the information gap between business and IT continues to be top of mind for organizations and enterprises. The speed of business demands we find ways to significantly improve outcomes while radically shortening the time-to-market for analytics projects. Adopting Business Process Discovery (BPD) techniques and harnessing the capabilities of emerging self-service enabling technologies are the keys to meeting this demand. In this course, participants will learn how to conduct interactive design workshops to quickly formulate end-state solutions and more accurately capture the underlying functional specifications for data acquisition, integration, modeling, quality, measure calculations, visualizations, and advanced analytic modeling. This course is delivered using a combination of instructional lecture and interactive hands-on lab exercises.
What You Will Learn:
- Why BPD is a superior technique for analytics requirements gathering
- How to run interactive workshops using BPD techniques
- How to leverage emerging self-service technologies to simulate requirements
- How to capture descriptive as well as predictive/prescriptive analytic requirements
- How the combination of Design Thinking & Behavioral Storytelling produce more accurate and actionable analytic requirements.
- How to modify traditional and agile life-cycle management methodologies to incorporate BPD techniques
Who Should Attend:
- Business process owners
- End Users
- Program/Project Managers
- Business Analysts/Data scientists