Organizations have to modernize their analytics program in order to thrive and even compete. If you take the time to do this, an innovation can mindset will start to set in allowing you to create data products that are truly used by your organization. Additionally, you will deploy more with less.
We believe that the four pillars below are key to modernization, with the humans being just as important.
Great Data Minds’ (GDM) experience and continued work with organizations of all sizes produces undeniable results and allows organizations to thrive through the use of data. Our success is shaped by our constant research and work with global organizations to embrace modern data solutions. Our resources are considered some of the top in the industry, with substantial experience deploying analytics products. A key differentiator is our knowledge and experience with modern and lean + agile principles that help our clients save money, increase speed-to-market and produce happy, cross-functional teams.
- Strategy Planning and Health Radars
- Cloud architecture, migration and development (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Data Governance + MDM program planning and implementation
- Self-Service planning and deployment including technology assessment + implementation
- Lean/Agile/SAFe coaching
- AI/ML Enablement and Delivery
- Managed Services
- Analytics education for all levels of your organization including Data Literacy programs.
- Fractional advisory services billed on a monthly basis
- Staff augmentation of key data resources
More About Great Data Minds:
- Our experience and continued work with organizations of all sizes produces undeniable results and allows organizations to thrive through the use of data.
- Our mission is to educate the data community on innovation and innovative ways to deploy data projects. This conversation is shaped by our constant research and work with global organizations to embrace modern data solutions.
- Our resources are considered some of the top in the industry, with substantial experience deploying analytics solutions.
- Our knowledge and experience with lean + agile principles help our clients save money, increase time-to-market and produce happy, cross-functional teams.
Our Core Tenets:
- Data and Analytics are ongoing, value-generating programs that should be executed with a Product Management mindset.
- DataOps is critical and should always be considered for continuous integration and deployment and to ensure constant availability, security and portability.
- The use of cloud, agile and augmented technologies should be used for program efficiencies.
- Pick your most valuable insights, apply modern compute solutions engineered for data science and deliver in days, not months.
- A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) mindset helps with speed-to-market and the transformation process.
- Strong data literacy and self-service programs put the data and the knowledge of that data in the hands of those that know it the best.
- Continuous investment in instructor-led education should be in the forefront to increase mastery and promote collaboration.
Our expert advisors utilize their years of experience to implement modern & traditional data solutions.