Leveling Up Your IT Leadership Skills
Great Data Minds is excited to announce the first of a series that will help build your leadership and influence skills coached by 4-time CIO and best-selling author, Chris Laping. Leveling Up Your IT Leadership Skills is designed for IT professionals, who want to grow to the highest level of IT leadership.
Are you wanting to pursue IT leadership at the highest level and don’t have a clear path of the skills you need? Perhaps your boss isn’t developing your leadership skills? Are you stuck?
Leveling Up Your IT Leadership Skills is designed for IT professionals like you, who want to grow to the highest level of IT leadership. But to be considered for an internal promotion or a top job in another organization, you need more than technical skills.
To get a seat at the table, you will have to build your capabilities in leadership, building buy-in with stakeholders, communications, and team-building. You will need to know the fundamentals of business. And finally, you’ll have to become one hell of an influencer!
Leveling Up Your IT Leadership Skills is coached by 4-time CIO and best-selling author, Chris Laping. He will provide daily check-ins for 4 weeks and ensure you have the coaching and feedback you need to grow.
4 weeks of guided development to strengthen your IT leadership skills and capabilities.
Each week is designed with 5 video challenges that take 15 minutes or less and includes daily feedback and coaching in Slack. There is also a weekly, 1-hour Group Zoom.
Week 1: Know Thyself. Discover your unique strengths & develop your personal brand of IT leadership.
Week 2: Inspire Thy Stakeholders. Explore the 6 key mind shifts that change the way stakeholders feel about IT and learn how to implement them.
Week 3: Inspire Thy Team. Explore the 4 disciplines of organizational health to improve morale and productivity and learn how to implement them.
Week 4: Inspire Thyself. Build a 60-day plan to activate on the principles from the Mastermind course.
Included in Mastermind Live
• Access to the experience of a tribe through Group Zooms and a private Slack community.
• A signed & personalized copy of People Before Things: Change Isn’t an End-User Problem.
• A ‘strengths assessment’ that directly guides personal and professional development.
• The Working Genius assessment which helps you identify the type of work that brings you joy.
• Digital versions of all referenced templates.
• A mindmap with links to video recordings that can be accessed after the Mastermind concludes.
• 100% Guaranteed. If you don’t get value, we will refund your fee … no questions asked.