2nd Annual GDM Women Panel Discussion with Top Data Leaders in Denver
We are so excited to present our second GDM: Women event! We will feature a (slide-free) lively panel discussion with some of the most inspiring and thoughtful women leaders in the world of data.
- Sharon Allpress: Digital Products @ DCP Tech Ventures
- Focus: “Active in the Middle of Innovation”
- Jessica Iriarte: Sr. Manager of Data Science @ Vroom
- Focus: “Breaking Barriers in Data”
- Lisa Fritz: Global Head of QA @ Janus Henderson Investors
- Focus: “Artfully Managing Explosive Departmental Growth”
- Kalia Garrido (Host): CMO + Co-Founder @ Great Data Minds
Get your coffee and settle in for this great virtual event. This is a key event to learn from the women in data that have come before us and established thriving careers. Grow your network and enjoy a lively discussion.
About GDM Women:
Our GDM Women series is dedicated to honoring great women in the analytics world including our speakers (and attendees) to learn, grow and connect. With that, everyone of all genders and identifications is welcome at all GDM events. Please join us one and all!
About Our Sponsor:
A special thanks to our sponsor: Janus Henderson Investors
Janus Henderson exists to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals.