Who We Are
WHO WE ARE
We are data activists.
We are data activists with a deeply-rooted passion for data. Our experience and continued work with organizations of all sizes produces undeniable results and allows organizations to thrive through the use of data.
Along with our data activism comes the mission of educating the data community on innovation and innovative ways to deploy data projects. This conversation comes with constant research and working with global organizations to embrace modern data solutions.
OUR CORE TENETS
- Data and Analytics are ongoing, value-generating programs that should be executed with a Product Management mindset.
- DataOps is critical and should always be considered for continuous integration and deployment and to ensure constant availability, security and portability.
- The use of cloud, agile and augmented technologies should be used for program efficiencies.
- Pick your most valuable insights, apply modern compute solutions engineered for data science and deliver in days, not months.
- A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) mindset helps with speed-to-market and the transformation process.
- Strong data literacy and self-service programs put the data and the knowledge of that data in the hands of those that know it the best.
- Continuous investment in instructor-led education should be in the forefront to increase mastery and promote collaboration.
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
We believe in giving back and are proud to serve and support women in data.
Great Data Minds is committed to helping promote, educate and inspire women from around the globe in our data community.
READY TO BEGIN A CONVERSATION?