We are on a mission to EDUCATE, INSPIRE, CONNECT and provide a forum for COLLABORATION for data and analytics professionals worldwide. We hold events and create content for the data community at large. We focus on innovation, modernization, and transformation.
We are data activists with a deeply-rooted passion for data. Our experience and continued work with organizations of all sizes produce undeniable results and allow organizations to thrive through the use of data.
Along with our data activism comes the mission of educating the data community on innovation and innovative ways to deploy data projects. This conversation comes with constant research and working with global organizations to embrace modern data solutions.
OUR CORE TENETS
- Data and Analytics are ongoing, value-generating programs that should be executed with a Product Management mindset.
- DataOps is critical and should always be considered for continuous integration and deployment and to ensure constant availability, security, and portability.
- Cloud, agile, and augmented technologies should be used for program efficiencies.
- Pick your most valuable insights, apply modern compute solutions engineered for data science and deliver in days, not months.
- A Minimum Viable Product (MVP) mindset helps with speed-to-market and the transformation process.
- Strong data literacy and self-service programs put the data and the knowledge of that data in the hands of those that know it the best.
- Continuous investment in instructor-led education should be in the forefront to increase mastery and promote collaboration.
HAVE YOU SEEN OUR LINEUP OF ADVISERS?
We have collected some of the very best Great Data Minds in the business and wow – this is some hardcore brainpower! Meet the GDM Advisors
OUR COMMITMENT TO THE COMMUNITY
Great Data Minds is committed to helping promote, educate and inspire the people that make up the lifeblood of the data community.
We are driven to create an inclusive space with events and discussions that feature humans of all walks of life, from around the world, including and especially women and other marginalized groups whose voices need amplification.
We believe that the new data and analytics community of 2022 and beyond needs to feature EVERYONE. We will focus on stories, discussions, and events that share a unique perspective or interesting methodology that can benefit the HUMANS in our beloved data and analytics community.