- This event has passed.
How to Navigate Generative AI in State and Local Governments
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0FREE
Generative AI is not just for big tech companies. Join this industry-specific event to learn how to navigate Generative AI in State and Local Governments.
Join us for a dynamic virtual event where innovation meets governance in the ever-accelerating world of AI. In a time when the pace of technological advancement shows no signs of slowing down, our event shines a spotlight on the fearless trailblazers within local agencies who are refusing to wait for the dust to settle. Instead, they are harnessing the power of Generative AI within the confines of legal restrictions, frameworks, and ground rules.
This event is all about striking the delicate balance between Governance and Strategy in the realm of AI programs. A misstep in governance could lead to professional repercussions, but mastering the right strategy could propel you to new heights in your career. These are truly fascinating times in the field of AI.
Our special guest, Morgan Llewellyn, Chief strategy Officer at Stellar, will lead us on a captivating journey through the risks and security concerns inherent in Generative AI, with a specific focus on the unique challenges faced by public agencies. This session promises to be eye-opening and thought-provoking, offering valuable insights into the complex landscape of AI governance and strategy.
In our upcoming session, we will delve into the following topics:
- How to Ethically Deploy Generative AI in Your Organization: Ethics is an area that has to be addressed prior to starting work with Generative AI. We will share some ideas to get you started.
- How the Department of Child Services approaches Reporting vs. AI: Gain a deep understanding of how this crucial agency navigates the integration of AI in their operations and the impact it has on reporting systems.
- How the Department of Corrections uses Education Programs for Maximum Impact: Discover innovative strategies employed by the Department of Corrections to optimize educational programs using AI, ultimately leading to more effective rehabilitation.
- Applying Microsoft Teams for Government Agencies: Explore the practical applications of Microsoft Teams within government agencies and how it enhances collaboration and efficiency.
- Getting Started with Generative AI: We will review the key considerations to have in mind as you go to launch your Generative AI programs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from the front runners in the field, as we uncover the strategies and governance principles that are shaping the future of AI in State and Local Governments. Join us for an engaging and enlightening session that will leave you well-equipped to navigate the challenges and opportunities of Generative AI in your own professional journey.
Morgan Llewellyn envisions and implements data and AI solutions for government, healthcare, SaaS, IoT, retail, and manufacturing clients. An expert in diagnosing customer challenges and innovating unique solutions that are durable and sustainable, Llewellyn’s notable achievements include a SaaS product of the year award, writing the algorithm used to de-identify Medicaid data, and a Brandon Hall AI Innovation of the Year award. He has held positions as the chief data scientist at Employ and the chief operating officer of a large Midwest consulting firm before founding the AI-consulting company Predictive Partner. Llewellyn holds a Bachelor of Arts from Hope College and a Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology.