Modern Analytics Program Executive Bootcamp
October 17 @ 10:00 am - October 26 @ 11:30 am UTC+0$649
Join us for this five-part virtual Modern Analytics Program Executive Bootcamp where we will cover key areas of a cohesive data practice.
Digital transformation is disrupting every industry across the globe and every company is now in the software business. The Business Analytics space is a key area where agility is not an option, it is a business imperative. Enterprises must learn how to adapt and evolve quickly to increasingly rapid changes in technology capabilities, government regulations, competitor advances, world events, and economic conditions to avoid extinction.
Most organizations are at a crossroads with their data management & analytics programs. They have to embrace this urgency and adapt quickly while ensuring their foundational program can support this rapid pace of change and growth.
This instructor-led, live (virtual) workshop was designed to educate those that are tasked with the management and oversight of analytics programs. This is not a technical workshop. Through our training modules you will learn:
You will learn:
- Why companies that are data-driven organizations are thriving and what it takes from the executive suite to get there.
- Current market trends and how they impact data programs
- What modern data management looks like including architecture, governance, compliance and more
- Why self-service analytics programs are key to data-driven organizations
- DataOps: Why it is mandatory for durable, extensible, available and secure analytics programs
- Delivery processes and tools to support successful agile analytics programs
- The humans: What successful analytics teams look like
- The vision and roadmap to a successful data-driven program
Module One: Lean-Agile Program Management
October 17, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30AM MT
- The Tipping Point
- Lean-Agile Product Management
- – The Benefits of Lean-Agile
- – The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) for Analytic Value Streams
- – Designing & Measuring the Lean-Agile Transformation Journey
- – The Lean-Agile Mindset: Analytics-as-a-Product
- Work on the Right Things: Analytic Value Stream Alignment + Prioritization
- Design The Things Right: Design Thinking & BDD
- Getting Started
Module Two: DataOps and MLOps
October 19, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30AM MT
- DataOps 101
- The Benefits of DataOps: Code Wrangling at its Finest
- Team and Technical Agility for DataOps
- DataOps Automation and Collaboration Platforms
- Beyond DataOps to the Next Frontier: MLOps
- But Wait, There’s More! The Rise of XOps
- Establishing Execution Consistency: A New Operating System
- Establishing Communities of Interest
- Recommended Training and Certification Programs
- Getting Started
Module Three: Why Modern Analytics Programs Matter + Agile Data Management
October 21, 2022 | 10:00 – 12:00PM MT
- The Current State of Data Programs
- Why Analytics Have to be Delivered with a Product Management Mindset
- Cloud Platforms and their Business Benefits
- Analytics Eco-Systems + Supporting Architectures
- Why an Augmented Data Catalog is a Top Asset for Successful Analytics Programs + Implementation Considerations
- Modern Data Governance Best Practices
- Tackling Data Quality + Consistency
- Modern Master Data Management: Agile + Affordable Programs
- Regulatory Considerations
- Getting Started
Module Four: Data Science + Discovery
October 24, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30AM MT
- The Benefits of Self-Service Analytics
- Cultivating Self-Service Change Agents
- Best Practices for Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE)
- Self-Service Rules of Engagement and Governance Models
- Provisioning Self-Service Sandboxes
- Creating Self-Service Communities of Interest
- Front End First: Self-Service Requirements
- Recommended Technologies
- Training / Certification Program Recommendations
- Getting Started
Module Five: The Human Side of Analytics Programs
October 26, 2022 | 10:00 – 11:30AM MT
- Why Transformation is so Hard on Humans: Avoiding the Valley of Doubt
- It Starts at the Top: Creating an Innovative Culture
- Ideating the Change and Validating the Scope
- Creating and Communicating Vision
- Enablement Program Recommendations
- Driving Adoption
- Introducing New Technologies
- Continued Optimization and Sustainability
- Final Thoughts
During the workshop, we will provide a community platform for questions, collaboration, idea sharing with other attendees. All curriculum will be made available to all students.
Outcomes from the workshop include:
- A clearer understanding of why being a data-driven organization is important.
- Enough information to start to develop your modernization strategic plan.
- Understanding of the work and investment it takes to build and sustain your strong analytics program.
- The understanding of where the value is and the ability to move towards it!
- “AH-HA” moments from each session.
Who Should Attend:
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Analytics Programs
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of your Key Business Functional Domains
- C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Innovation and Transformation within Your Organization
Please join our special guests, Mike Lampa and Julie Burroughs, as they walk you through the five pillars of data modernization.
About Mike Lampa
Mike Lampa works with enterprises to transform their Analytics Programs to stay current and relevant with the latest business models, disciplines, regulations, techniques, analytic innovations and technologies in the rapidly evolving Modern Analytics market. Taking a holistic approach that focuses on the impacts on culture, people roles and business/technical process aspects as well as the selection and implementation of enabling modern technology tools and platforms and tactical migration roadmaps, Mike mentors and guides the enterprise towards a smooth transition to increase the Analytics Program value. Over 23 years Analytics practitioner experience both as a consultant and an employee in Global 100 enterprises with domain knowledge in Banking & Financial Services, Industrial Manufacturing, High-Tech Manufacturing, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
About Julie Burroughs
With a focus on innovation, Julie has helped companies large and small become data-driven champions with amazingly successful results. Julie loves data and believes in the power of a strong analytics program. She believes that the term “big data” is overused and misunderstood, as all data is important, big or small. Over the years she has assembled excellent analytics teams. Through the use of emerging technologies such as the cloud, data visualization and machine learning, she has helped organizations save millions of dollars while growing bottom line revenues. Julie believes in power of a strong corporate culture that supports strong teams. She promotes strategic planning that supports solutions that differentiate an organization. With these two key activities, teams are motivated, confident and eager to engage with their peers, clients and partners.