- This event has passed.
The Path to a Modern Analytics Program Workshop (Live in TX or Virtual)
June 28, 2022 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC+0FREE
Join us for this one-day accelerated workshop (either live in Dallas, TX or virtual from anywhere) to cover key areas of a cohesive data practice.
Digital transformation is disrupting every industry across the globe and every company is now in the software business. The Business Analytics space is a key area where agility is not an option, it is a business imperative. Enterprises must learn how to adapt and evolve quickly to increasingly rapid changes in technology capabilities, government regulations, competitor advances, world events, and economic conditions to avoid extinction.
Most organizations are at a crossroads with their data management & analytics programs. They have to embrace this urgency and adapt quickly while ensuring their foundational program can support this rapid pace of change and growth.
This instructor-led, live in Dallas, TX or virtual from anywhere workshop was designed to educate those that are tasked with the management and oversight of analytics programs. This is not a technical workshop. Through our training modules you will learn:
– Why companies that are data-driven organizations are thriving and what it takes from the executive suite to get there.
– Current market trends and how they impact data programs
– What modern data management looks like including architecture, governance, compliance and more
– Why self-service analytics programs are key to data-driven organizations
– DataOps: Why it is mandatory for durable, extensible, available and secure analytics programs
– Delivery processes and tools to support successful agile analytics programs
– The humans: What successful analytics teams look like
– The vision and road map to a successful data-driven program
– 8:30-10:00am CT Module One: Lean-Agile Program Management
– 10:00-11:30am CT Module Two: DataOps and MLOps
– 11:30-12:00pm CT Lunch Break
– 12:00-1:00pm CT Module Three: Why Modern Analytics Programs Matter + Agile Data Management
– 1:00-2:30pm CT Module Four: Data Science + Discovery
– 2:30-2:45pm CT Break
– 2:45-4:00pm CT Module Five: The Human Side of Analytics Programs
During the workshop, we will provide a community platform for questions, collaboration, idea sharing with other attendees. All curriculum will be made available to all students.
Outcomes from the workshop include:
– A clearer understanding of why being a data-driven organization is important.
– Enough information to start to develop your modernization strategic plan.
– Understanding of the work and investment it takes to build and sustain your strong analytics program.
– The understanding of where the value is and the ability to move towards it!
– “AH-HA” moments from each session.
Who Should Attend:
– C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Analytics Programs
– C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of your Key Business Functional Domains
– C-Levels, VP’s, Directors of Innovation and Transformation within Your Organization
Please join our special guests, Mike Lampa and Julie Burroughs, as they walk you through the five pillars of data modernization.