It seems like now (more than ever) there are many Americans who feel a strong desire to pack up their laptops and take their remote jobs overseas. There are benefits and drawbacks to doing this, and we’ve gathered an expert panel of wonder women who are already living this dream. Join us to hear the pros and cons of become an expat or a digital nomad.
Our special guests:
- Patricia Klauer – Leadership Team Member @ Future Capital – Expat Residing in Mexico
- Christine Carpentier – MDM Architect / Solution Architect @ Elite DW Consulting – Expat Residing in Italy
- Cyd Crouse – Executive Advisor @ The Shift Network – Expat Residing in the Netherlands
- Julie Burroughs – CEO @ GDM + GDMIL – Nomad soon to be residing in Slovenia
Topics we will cover:
- Work Limitations – Time Management Across Time Zones
- Visa Limitations
- Amazing Experiences
- Recommendations if you are considering being an Nomad or Expat
ABOUT GDM: Humans
Great Data Minds is committed to helping promote, educate and inspire the people that make up the life of the data community. We are creating an inclusive space with events and discussions that feature humans of all walks of life, from around the world.
Prefer Podcasts? Listen here!