Women Innovating: IT Leaders Creating Positive World Change with Technology
October 11 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+0FREE
Join us for a beautiful fall evening in Denver with some of the most inspiring and thoughtful women IT leaders in the world of data. We have compiled an all-star line up of technology experts who are using their innovative ideas and skills to create positive change and make a difference in society.
- 4:30-5:00pm // Eat, Drink, and Mingle: Wine and cheese plates and networking with your peers
- 5:00-5:15pm // Welcome + Introductions: Elaine Marino + Kalia Garrido
- 5:15-6:15pm // Three Interviews: Featuring amazing women in IT (Announcements on who will be forthcoming as we get close to the event – stay tuned for more!)
- 6:15-7:00pm // Making Connections: Networking with your peers
This event will feature:
- Networking: Connect with like-minded women in technology (and supporting fields) and expand your network in a supportive and inclusive environment.
- Interviews: Listen to our esteemed collection of IT leaders as they share their experiences, insights, and perspectives on how women can navigate (and disrupt) the technology industry.
- Wine and Cheese: Savor a selection of fine wines from Blanchard Family Wines and Charcuterie + Cheese Platters from St. Killlan’s Cheese Shop.
- Artwork: The Walker Fine Art Gallery is a staple in Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. The space offers 3,800 square feet with multiple collections from innovative artists.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and connect with women who have made significant strides in the IT industry for good. This event promises to be an evening of empowerment and celebration, surrounded by stunning artwork in a unique gallery setting.
Space is limited, so please RSVP today to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
About Our Sponsors:
A special thanks to our sponsors:
HIKE2 is an innovation consultancy specializing in digital transformation strategy, design, and implementations, is pleased to announce its acquisition of Great Data Minds, a leading provider of analytics and AI consulting services to enterprises.
AppIt has built their reputation on delivering the highest quality custom apps that positively impact the lives and businesses of our clients. They leverage years of diverse development experience, innovative design, robust architecture, and top-notch software development.
Equili brings diversity to the tech industry through speaking engagements, workshops, transformative events, app challenges, and community building.
Healthy Women Leaders provides inspiration and education for women in leadership to practice radical, whole-life self-care as a critical measure to thriving in a chaotic world.