Google Cloud Platform
One Day Technology Overview Course
This one day workshop is intended for the broader data teams, business users, and those that need a high-level overview of Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Note: This one day training course will be broken down into two sessions and will be held virtually.
WE believe in the power of instructor lead training. The benefits include:
- The ability to answer questions and provide clarifications in real-time.
- Collaboration with other participants that you do not receive on recorded training.
- The human connection, something there should be much more of out there.
Taking on a new technology can be daunting to an organization. And it isn’t just the practitioners that need to have training. Everyone that is involved in the success of the data program benefits from having a high level overview of the technologies highlights, key services and even how to maneuver through the calculator in order to understand program costs.
From this class you will receive:
- A high level understanding of the Google Cloud Platform from a technical lens.
- An understanding of the functionality of the Google Cloud calculator.
- Clarification on where Google Cloud services can be applied.
- Session One
- Introduction to Google Cloud
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Foundations of GCP Security
- Cloud Identity
- Virtual Machines
- Networking Fundamentals
- Session Two
- Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring
- Infrastructure Automation
- Managed Services
- Google Calculator
Characteristics of these sessions include:
- Virtual – Instructor Lead
- Lecture supported by real life use cases
- Collaborative encouraging Q&A
Contact email@example.com for more information and booking on the Google Cloud Platform One Day Technology Overview Course.