Google Cloud Platform Three Day Technical Training Course
If you are responsible for delivering data products with Google Cloud Platform, this course is for you!
Remember there are many benefits to instructor lead training including:
- The ability to answer questions real-time and provide clarification.
- Collaboration with other participants that you do not receive on virtual training.
- The human connection, something there should be much more of out there.
If you are a practitioner tasked with developing solutions on Google Cloud Platform, this workshop provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful.
Day 1. Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
- Introduction to Google Cloud Platform
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform
- Virtual Networks
- Virtual Machines
- Developing, Deploying, and Monitoring
Day 2. Scaling, Automation and Security
- Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Infrastructure Automation
- Managed Services
- Foundations of GCP Security
- Cloud Identity
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- VPCs for Isolation and Security
- StackDriver and Scanning
Day 3. Application Development
- Best Practices
- Google Cloud Client Libraries, Google Cloud SDK, and Google Firebase SDK
- Data Storage Options
- Handling Authentication and Authorization
- Adding Intelligence to your Applications
- Cloud Pub/Sub
- Cloud Functions
- Cloud Endpoints
- Deploying Applications
- Execution Environments for your Application
- Debugging, Monitoring, and Tuning Performance
Data 3. Data & Analytics
- Data management on the Google Cloud Platform
- Working effectively with BigQuery
- Building Data lakes and Data warehouses on the Google Cloud Platform
- Streaming and Batch Analytics
- ML/AI on the Google Cloud Platform
Characteristics of these sessions include:
- Virtual – Instructor Lead
- Lecture supported by real life use cases
- Collaborative encouraging Q&A
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and booking on the Google Cloud Platform Three Day Technical Training Course.