July 18, 2023 | Denver, CO
In the era of rapid technological advancements, the potential of artificial intelligence continues to captivate our imagination. Great Data Minds (now powered by Hike2) has developed multiple Generative AI offerings to help you begin exploring this wide new world. Read on for more information about these innovative programmatic tools that can help you explore how to unlock new horizons of imagination and efficiency.
- “Getting Started with Generative AI”: Generative AI, a subset of artificial intelligence, allows machines to create original and unique content, bridging the gap between human creativity and computational power. Everyone is curious about Generative AI right now. Not just how it can affect us in a personal capacity, but the impact it will have on the business world as well. To meet this need, GDM Innovation Labs is announcing a brand-new Generative AI offering. Uncover the potential of Generative AI in just 90 minutes with our new educational program. Gain insights into its potential implications and identify key areas, specific to your business, where it will make the
- “Intelligent Document Program”: Over years of operations, organizations have accumulated a wealth of valuable information within their document libraries. However, this data often remains untapped, and if required, it is typically duplicated manually. This can be an expensive endeavor. Fortunately, with the emergence of advanced machine learning tools and technologies, the hurdles associated with document processing and analysis can now be automated and streamlined. This breakthrough enables businesses to enhance their decision-making processes and unlock new efficiencies. The era of static documents is behind us, thanks to the advent of Intelligent Documents.
- LEARN MORE: GDMIL Intelligent Document Program
- “AI Risk Assessment + Planning”: Generative AI is changing the analytics playing field. As more and more data is being collected, concerns are constantly being raised about what data is appropriate to collect and how (or if) it should be analyzed. There are many ethical, privacy, and legal issues to consider. In many cases there are no clear standards established as to what is fair and what is foul. This means organizations must consider their own principles, the principles of all their stakeholders, and their risk tolerance in order to implement effective ethics and security policies and guidelines.
- LEARN MORE: AI Risk Assessment + Planning
Embrace the future of creativity and productivity with “Getting Started with Generative AI” and “Intelligent Documents.” By leveraging the power of generative AI, you’ll uncover new dimensions of efficiency and innovation. Learn how to streamline your work processes, enabling you to create dynamic and impactful documents.